Sunday, August 16, 2009

Preschool Orientation

OK, before I start...YES I forgot my camera!! UGH!! I know this really made me mad. How could I forget my camera on such an important night in my child's life. I mean what a perfect opportunity to capture some great memories, right!?! Anyway...We had "Story Night" at Hannah's preschool Thursday and she was totally excited!! Hannah got a letter in the mail a few weeks ago from her teacher inviting her to "Story Night". This was a time for the kiddo's to meet their teacher and each other for the first time. They got to see the classroom and play with all the cool stuff! There are 7 girls and 3 boys in her class...watch out boys! I already feel sorry for the teacher, drama, drama, drama!! Hannah can't wait for Tuesday to be here...I CAN!!! The closer it gets the knot in my stomach gets bigger and bigger!! Well say a little prayer for us! I need all I can get!! :)

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Yes!! i will pray!! i'll be thinking of you tomorrow! we'll be right there with you! :)

The Black's said...

I can't believe she is already old enough to go to preschool! I bet she is super excited!!!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Aww! So fun and sad that they grow up so fast! She will do great!