Sunday, August 23, 2009

Preschool Day 2

Hannah got to wear her new light-up sketchers to preschool!! She was so excited to wear her "school shoes"!! Hannah is loving every minute of it and can't wait till the next preschool day!

We had to fill out a paper of "My Favorite Things" and it asked what your favorite TV show was...Hannah picked Phineas And Freb!! Ha! Ha! What a show!! :) Anyway I picked her up from preschool and the first thing she said was we didn't get to watch ANY TV today!! I said well you usually don't at preschool. She said "Well why did the teacher want to know my favorite cartoon then"!!!! Ha! Ha! I guess Hannah thinks its all about her!! Ha! Ha!



Hannah said they learned about the ocean this week! They learned about sea creatures, shells, fish, etc. Her favorite thing was the rainbow fish! They also got to make a fish bowl and glue fish and seaweed on it! She said she had a GREAT Day!

1 comment:

The Harrell Family said...

Love the shoes, Hannah!! I'm so glad that she is enjoying preschool. She is growing up so fast!!