Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Preschool Day 3

Hannah is still loving preschool! She gets so excited while we are getting ready! All we hear is "Can we leave yet"?, Is it time to go yet"?, "My friends can't wait for me to get there"!! Ha! Ha! She is such a goof ball, I couldn't get her to stand still long enough for pic's today!


Hannah got to make a coupon book at preschool today! She was so excited to give me my surprise! I am anxious to see if these coupons really work!! Ha! Ha!


The kiddos each had to take a pringles can to school last week. This is their "Important Paper's " can that stays in their backpack. They got to color and decorate them with stickers. The teacher checks it each day to see if there are any notes from the parents, and the we check it when she gets home for stuff from the teacher. I thought this was a really cool idea!