Friday, March 12, 2010

Field Trip To See Blue's Clues

Hannah's preschool took a field trip to Derby Dinner Playhouse to see Blue's Clues on Thursday.
My mom and I went with her and we had a great day! Hannah absolutely LOVED the show and can't wait to go again sometime! After the show we went to eat at one of her favorite places "Pizza King"!!! She likes how the train brings your drinks to you! Jenny and Gavin met us for lunch and we all had a great time. After lunch I had a doctor's appointment so my mom and Hannah dropped me off and they found a little park to play at until I was done! Hannah met a little friend named Gabriel and he was 4 also (of course Hannah thought this was totally cool!) After playing at the park we headed to Zesto's for some ice cream! Hannah's favorite is a chocolate ice cream cone with sprinkles! Yummy! It was a really great day!!! :)


2 comments:

Chris and Melissa said...

yum! gotta love those sticky, little ice cream fingers! =)

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

So cute! I love seeing pics of her & Kenzie!