Sunday, March 7, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

Well, we made a trip to Chuck E Cheese last night! Hannah has been begging to go for a while now so we had to bite the bullet and just take her! So...after standing in line for 20min to be
seated we finally got through the door! Guess everyone else had the same idea we did! She had a really good time and so did we for a bit, then we were ready to go! Some people amaze me, absolutely no respect for anyone! Never seen so many people just let their kids have the run of the place, they don't watch them, let them cut line whenever they want, AND the best of all...we would finally get our turn on a ride then kids would just hop on, out of no where! Hannah was getting so mad, she would just look at them like what are you doing!!! Ugh! Don't think we will ever go back on a Saturday night! Anyway, she had a good time and that is all that matters!


2 comments:

The Harrell Family said...

Aw... sorry you guys didn't have fun! Yes, parents are very frusterating at times!! By the looks of the pictures - Hannah still had fun!

Jaime Mac said...

I'm w/ ya on how some parents act there. (& I can totally be critical bc I can't be critized on MY parenting skills! HA!) I guess they let their guard down because you can't take a kid out w/out the little black light stamp thingie on your hand? But still...ever heard of manners?! And DON'T get me started on all the germs! I use 2 gallons of hand sanitizer after I've been there! :) But I'm glad Hannah had fun - even tho she almost had to throw down w/ some kids! :)