Friday, November 20, 2009

Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart

As Thanksgiving is quickly approaching it reminds me of all "my" thanksgivings over the last year! Our family has been truly blessed this year! Hannah turned 3 in February and started Preschool in August. As this was quite an adjustment for me as our "baby girl" overnight turned into a "big girl"! She is our little miracle and we are thankful every day that she is in our lives! She makes us happy, she makes us smile, she makes our hearts full of joy!! I am blessed with a loving , caring husband who is the love of my life and my sole mate! I am thankful that Hannah has such a wonderful daddy that loves her with all his heart! In her eyes he is her hero, her comfort, her buddy! I am thankful that right now in her life she thinks of me, and calls me her "bestie"!! Hopefully it stays that way!! :) I am thankful for our family, all our joy, all our happiness, all our blessings! Our Family And Our Friends Mean The World To Us And For That I Am Also Thankful!!

Happy Thanksgiving and Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart!!

No comments: