Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wow...I am so behind!

Well things have been crazy the last couple of weeks. Since Mamaw has been at the hospital most of my free time is spent there with her. She fell and broke her neck and is very lucky to still be with us and not paralyzed! We are all so thankful and blessed that God was watching over her!! She seems to be doing much better, they moved her to rehab so hopefully she will get to come home soon!

Hannah received her "Welcome To Preschool Letter" in the mail on friday...it made me cry!! She is sooo excited!! It's hard to believe she is old enough...where did the time go!?!

More to come...as I get time!!!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

geez!! i am freaking out about preschool a little too. where is she going? sam is starting at st. paul's in sellersburg. that is where we go to church. it is all so scary....leaving them there and stuff! sam's in bible school this week from 6-8:30 every night and we are so lost without him! :)

The Utz Family said...

She is going to Noah's Ark at Unity Chapel in Ramsey.

The Ott Family said...

Oh my goodness...I can't imagine how you are feeling about your little girl already being big enough to attend preschool, alone, without mommy. It will be bittersweet for you, I'm sure!