Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Hannah!!!

Today is Hannah's 3rd Birthday!! It's hard to believe she is already 3 years old. Time goes by so fast, I miss her being a little baby. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful, smart, beautiful little girl to love. We thank God for the wonderful gift he has given us. She makes our hearts very happy! :)

Hannah Elizabeth Utz was born February 10, 2006. She weighed 3lbs 12oz and was 17 1/2 inches long. She was born 6 weeks premature and had to spend 34 days in the hospital before we could bring her home. This was absolutely the longest, 34 days of our life.
This was my first look at Hannah.

2 comments:

The Utley Crew said...

Oh my goodness, she was so perfect and precious! I can only imagine how long those days were for you!:( She's always been fiesty and determined then, huh? :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS HANNAH! Hope you had a wonderful day. And, happy birthday to you to, Beth...I think these birthdays should be a little about the Mommy's too, I know I always celebrate a little to myself on each of Abby's (and now Olivia's) birthdays! We made it another year, and that day was truly our 'birth' day! Such a special day. My Dad used to always call my Mom (when they weren't together) on my Birthday to tell her Happy Birthday and to see if she was having any labor pains-haha!, and I never understood why he did that (and even thought it was a bit corny-ha) until I had Abby...it all made perfect sense then! :)

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Aww Happy Birthday Hannah! Thanks for sharing the post Beth. Those pictures are just precious! She was and is a beautiful little girl! I hope she gets to feeling better soon and gets to go to Chuck E Cheese!!!