Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cold, Long Night

Well we had an interesting night Tuesday. We were without electric and heat from around 12:30am to 6:00am. So around 5am we decided we need to get some stuff packed up to go to Jeremy's mom and dad's house. Freezing, trying to explain to Hannah what we are doing getting her up so early...all she could say was its still dark outside!! We had her totally confused! Finally walking out the door to get in the car the lights come back on!! YAY!! Well... Hannah was mad!! She started to cry and said "I just wanted to go somewhere"! So we tell her we do not need to anymore, but if the lights go off again then we will have to. Then...the lights go off again! Yikes!! Well it wasn't the electric it was Hannah. She flipped off the light switch!! We looked over at her and she said "Now we can go somewhere"!! We just cracked up!!


















5 comments:

The Harrell Family said...

Those are the funniest pictures EVER! haha

The Black's said...

I swear she is just so cute!

The Harrell Family said...

I'm sorry... but every time I look at these pictures, I laugh forever!! I LOVE the look on her face!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

I agree with Megan! I crack up every time! It is so hilarious and soooo cute!!!

The Utley Crew said...

I agree, that first one, her look is priceless. She probably thought you all were crazy. We get that look ALL the time from Abby! hahaha!